1. Remove dirt with a dry, soft cloth. Scrape off any loose mud and wipe off any excess salt.
2. Apply leather cleaner with the cleaner's applicator top or with a soft brush or cloth (no sponges).
3. Allow your shoes to air dry at room temperature.
EMBROIDERED & EMBELLISHED FLATS
1. Wipe clean with a dry, soft cloth. Be gentle in order to preserve the integrity of the workmanship. May slightly damp cloth if need to.
Dirt & Mud Stains
1. Let velvet completely dry before trying to clean the mud off.
2. Once shoes are completely dry, use a soft brush or toothbrush to remove excess dirt or dust. Make sure to brush in the direction of the nap (fabric).
All Other Marks & Spills
1. Get microfiber cloth or paper towel and gently blot off any excess liquid on shoe ASAP to prevent stain from setting.
2. Make a gentle cleansing solution by getting a bowl, half fill it with water, add a few drops of dishwashing soap. Mix well until suds form on surface.
3. Use soft toothbrush or cloth to lightly skim suds, so you want get velvet too damp. Apply suds to the stain and gently wipe. Do not rub solution into velvet. Use long, straight movements to keep nap in place. Let cleaning solution sit on stain for a couple minutes after scrubbing.
4. Wipe off remaining solution with cloth or paper towel.
5. Allow shoes to air dry.